CodeANW/PLACE/1164
Place EntryTrelawnyd/Wales
Notes(parish)
Richard Burman for the ANW project. The parish was called Trelawnyd; in 1700, a market was started and the parish was known as Newmarket until 1956, when it was officially re-named Trelawnyd.
Place NameTrelawnyd
Area1Wales
Grid RefSJ 0879
Notes(parish)
Richard Burman for the ANW project. The parish was called Trelawnyd; in 1700, a market was started and the parish was known as Newmarket until 1956, when it was officially re-named Trelawnyd.

Show related catalogue records.

    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019